Billiard1
Billiard2
Billiard3


Updates:




For all the events and more details visit Information page




The Billiard Room



The house is entered through the Billiard Room, a conservatory-style addition built in 1911 by Lord Walter Kerr, roofing in the space between the two wings. During the second half of the 19th century, the house and gardens were let out, and the Billiard Room was part of a series of renovations and alterations to the house carried out by Lord Walter after he came to live at Melbourne with his wife Lady Amabel (née Cowper) in 1905.



.


Visitors

History of Melbourne Hall

Gardens